Common Sense Web Marketing and
Happy Customer Reviews
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We, as an online line digital collection, creation, reporting and development company will be required, as part of our service to you or your company, may collect a variety of information from you, your employees, your business and clients from different devices and from various online and offline sources, as described below. If you do not provide information about yourself, your company or its clients, either verbally or digitally when requested, you may not be able to use our Services or benefit from our products if that information is deemed necessary by Company to provide you with the Services you requested or purchased or if we are legally required to collect it.
THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
1) Your Sign up, Registration and Profile Information: If you sign up for an account with us, register to use our Services, purchase our Products, or sign up to receive information about our Services, we may ask you for your, or your client’s, first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, physical address, login information to your online accounts, and any other information we need to collect in order to establish or verify your identity or connect your online accounts to our services as it relates to the services requested.
2) Your Payment Information: When you give us your billing information or a credit card number to sign up for our services or to make a purchase, we will use a third-party service provider to collect and store your payment information. We do not store your credit card or billing information on any of our websites or mobile apps.
3) Our Communications To You and Your Client(s): If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you or your clients. For example, when you contact our Customer Support Team, we will ask for your name, mobile phone number, the reason for your contact and any contents of a message or any other information you choose to provide in order to verify your identity. We may ask you for identifying information that will help us identify you as being someone who has access rights to your account with us, Google My Business, Facebook or other service(s) or sources which we use as part of our service to you or your company. We may also record your phone conversations between our sales representatives and/or our customer support representatives for the purposes of quality assurance.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
4) Your Location Information: When you use our Services, if you allow us, we will receive your precise location information in order to perform the services in which you purchased or are using. We also may use your general location information (for example, your internet protocol..ie.. your IP) address which may indicate your general geographic region. This is part of our analytic and verification process.
5) Your Device Information We Collect: Upon sign up for any of our service, in order to provide the correct service to your account, we may receive information about your device(s) and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, web browser type, operating system version, mobile phone carrier and manufacturer, mobile application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
6) The Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies: We and third-party platforms collect information using cookies, IP address, pixel tags, or similar technologies to help us identify you and your clients or customers for the purpose of online identification. Our third-party partners, such as analytic and/or development partners, may use these technologies to collect information about you, your business and your customers online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to help us identify who is using our services. A session cookie disappears after you close your internet browser. Whereas, a persistent cookie remains in your device after you close your web browser and may be used by your web browser on subsequent visits to our Services in order to verify access identification. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to login, access or use the features of our Services to their fullest potential.
7) Our Happy Customer Reviews Widget API Information: Our services may include using an API (Application Programming Interface) receiving your company’s consumer reviews from Google, Facebook, Yelp or other online review sites. This will allow the account owner and those with with verified login credentials, to see those reviews and respond to those reviews via our Happy Customer Reviews mobile App and business panel. We may also, with your permission, place a reviews streaming code (widget) on your website(s) which may integrate our own Company’s widgets designed by our Company Widget Developers or a third party widget developer. When we place one of these widgets on your company’s website, we may receive certain information about your company’s online reviews, Google My Business account, Facebook account and other widely discovered information about your company that is readily available online. The purpose of these features is to give you readily access to your online reviews, respond to those reviews and monitor your online reviews on your connected accounts. Our website widget allows visitor to your website to see your collected reviews across various digital review sites.
8) Text (SMS) Information: Our system uses text (sms) messaging technology to send text (sms) messages between you and your customers. During this process, we may receive information about these communications, such as the date and time of the text (sms) message, the parties’ phone number(s), and the content of any text (sms) messages. The text (sms) messages which are sent by your mobile devices texting system is connected to your business panel and can be view in your text message section. We will include a link to the out going text (sms)messages that are sent by your mobile device which lead to a landing page where a customer may leave their reviews on your connected online review account(s).
9) User feedback: We will be receiving information about your company’s online reviews and surveys and provide the ability for your client’s, future client(s) or customers to view information about ratings and reviews.
WHAT INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
10) The Information from Third Party Services: If you choose to use our Services, we may link them to a third-party account. With this connection, we may receive information about you, including your profile information, photo, and the use of the third-party account that is linked to our services.
11) Other Third Parties: We may receive additional information about you, your business and its customers from third parties such as data or marketing partners and combine it with other information we have about you or your company.
2) HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect in the following manner:
1. To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services that we deliver to our clients and their customers;
2. To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information that you requested, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support for the services you purchased from us or are inquiring to purchase;
3. To personalize, brand and improve your content on our Services, such as presenting branded content that reflects your business online;
4. For marketing purposes, such as customizing and communicating informational or product offerings, training materials, surveys, promotions, and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant and valuable or otherwise of interest to you, your business or your customers;
5. To send you text messages and/or push notifications on your mobile device(s);
6. To facilitate transactions and payments;
7. To assemble and collect information collected through the Services we provide to you and use it for any lawful purpose;
8. To respond to trust issues, prevent fraud, and respond on and off line safety issues that may arise;
9. For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or as requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and to provide verifiable access to our products.
10. For any other purpose(s) for which we provide a specific notice at the time the information is requested or collected.
3) HOW WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may share or otherwise disclose information we collect from or about you as described below or disclosed to you at the time of the collection about our services, developers, affiliates or vendors.
2. Our Vendors and Service Providers: We may share any information we receive from you with vendors and service providers we use in connection with the performing of our Services to you, your business or your customers.
3. Other Users: Our Services are online social services in which you can find, enjoy and share content. Your name, username, and other profile information will always be viewable and searchable only by logged in verified users or your customers. The content we post to the online review websites will be displayed on those websites and viewable by other users by default. We are not responsible for the other users’ use of available information, so you should carefully consider whether and what to post or how you identify yourself on our Services. We are not responsible for content provide by you or your employees to our or other services by our websites, Mobile App, Business Panel or other connected sites.
4. Third Party App Integration(s): If we or you connect a third-party application to our Services, we may share information with that third party about you, your business or your customers.
5. Analytics Partners: We use web analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps and online resources. You may learn more about Google’s practices of collecting data by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. Social Networking Platforms and Other Online Services: Our Services allow you to, upon your direction, share information with social networking services and public search networks, such as Facebook, Google My Business and Yelp. You understand and agree that the use of your information by any social networking websites will be governed by the privacy policies of these third-party platforms and your settings on that platform. We encourage you to review their privacy policies.
7. As Required by Law and Similar Disclosures: In cooperation with governmental authorities and at our sole discretion, we may access, store, preserve, and disclose information about you if we believe it is necessary or appropriate to: (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal process, such as in connection with a court order or subpoena; (b) respond to your requests; or (c) if we believe a disclosure of such information is necessary to protect your, our, or other’s property, rights, or safety. For the avoidance of doubt, the disclosure of information about you may occur if you post any objectionable content on or through the Services we provide to you.
8. Sale, Acquisition, Merger or Other Asset Transfers: We may disclose and transfer information about you to other service providers, advisors, potential transaction partners, or other third parties in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
9. Consent: We may also disclose information from or about you or your devices with your permission.
4) INTERNATIONAL VISITORS
Our Services are hosted in the United States. If you choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. Also, we may transfer your data from the United States to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and in accordance with the operation and delivery of our Services. By you providing such information, including personal information, on or to the Services constitutes your consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
5) CALIFORNIA USERS
If you are a California resident who has provided your personal information to us, you may tell us not to share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have registered with us, you may request that we delete your information in your account by contacting us. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information upon request. We may archive all or some of your information as we believe may be required by law or for legitimate legal or business purposes.
6) CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
7) THE CHOICES YOU HAVE AS A USER
1. Operational Features: Our Services may include sharing features, review requests and respond submission features, e-mail functions, sms messaging services, and other services (collectively, the “Operational Features”). We provide these Operational Features which are subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using any of the Community Features, you acknowledge and agree that information you post or otherwise make public may be visible and available to the public.
2. Location Information: You can prevent your device from sharing precise location information at any time through your device’s operating system settings.
3. Marketing Communications: You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in our emails to you, your company or your employees. Even if you out-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive technical updates and dministrative messages from us.
4. Do Not Track: There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals. Our system require verification of the user in order to provide our Services. If you choose not to provide us with the information need to perform our services, some features of our Services may not work as intended.
8) THIRD PARTIES SERVICES
9) YOUR SECURITY
Our Company values the security of your information. We have implemented reasonable security measures that are designed to protect the information we maintain. However, as our Services are hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
10) UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION OR SEND US A QUESTION
12) CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email us at email@example.com or write to us at 128 Grand Reserve Dr. Bunnell, FL 32110.
Last Updated: November 2, 2020